Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Initial Designs from Candy!






I have pestered Candice on a regular basis for graphic designs for special request charms from my customers. I'm sure she hates to open an email from me, knowing it is work (freebie style), from mom. I am so excited to announce the opening of her new etsy store, featuring digital designs for charms, scrabble tiles, domino, etc. Now when I need a new design, I can look at her store, first, and if I do request a new design; at least she can use them and make money on them!

I needed some new initial designs for a wholesale client and she got right to work. I love the crispness and color combos! The zebra with hot pink initials are TDF!

If you are into soldering, scrabble tile pendants, etc. Take a look at her store, the link is on the right "Eye Candy Etsy Store". You will love her work!

1 comment:

Art Of The Craft Studios said...

You are right! These are WONDERFUL! Way to go Candy! I can't wait to buy from her!