Thursday, March 13, 2008

New Fabrics and future PrimRose Launches



I wanted to share some new fabric I just bought for the PrimRoses "Circus, Circus" Launch. I love being part of the PrimRoses group on ebay, for it really stretches my creative mind. My own tastes run along the more simple, classic style (I am really into Demask prints right now), so to do a set around a Circus Theme is really challenging me to be sure.


I needed some fun and funky fabric to get my creative juices flowing so I began a long search for something I felt I could work to create a funky, mod design I would be willing to put the Bchic Designs Label on. I thought it would be fun to post the fabric here, first, and then post a sneak peak to show what I came up with, before I list in the Launch on Ebay.
Now keep in mind, this Fabric is coming all the way from Korea, so it may take a little while before I have something to post!








4 comments:

Sarah Hanners said...

Adorable fabric! I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

Sarah

bchicdesigns said...

Thanks, Sarah, should be fun!

Louie

Art Of The Craft Studios said...

Love it Louie!!! Your creations are always fabulous! I'm waiting (rather impatiently I might add LOL) to see what you can whip up! ;-)

Gioncarla

JNG Creative Design said...

You've been tagged Louie! :)
Stop by my blog to get the details!

Jen