Sunday, March 9, 2008

Up and Running! Whooopie



Ok, I am officially a BLOGGER! Thanks to Jen, from Barefoot divas for my wonderful blog design. I feel like I am part of the IN crowd now (everyone who is anyone blogs LOL). I am going to be leaning and learning from my DD who is a seasoned blogger and hopefully she will give me lots of hints and helps along the way. For a long time family and friends have asked where can I see some of your designs. Now I have a spot where I can share. I am excited!!!
Also, thanks to Jen, you can now view all of my current listings on Ebay, so please, take a look at my current Bchic Designs!!!






I wanted to share my new Bchic Design Hang-tags (thanks again to Jen from Barefoot Divas, don't know what I would do without her!) so here is a pic. Aren't they wonderful, and is Abbey just the cutest little model you have ever seen? (I know, I am just a little partial)













4 comments:

candice said...

Very exciting, you are part of the "in crowd" now. :) Love the design!! So cute.

What a cute little girl on that hang tag!!!!

bchicdesigns said...

I know, and I think you are a little partial also LOL. Thanks Hun!

Art Of The Craft Studios said...

Great looking site Louie! Im sure this blog will be one of my favotires to read for sure!:-)

bchicdesigns said...

Thanks, Gioncarla! Good to know someone will visit my Blog LOL.