Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Business is booming!








I have been so thrilled, lately, with sales on my designs. I have sold six sets in the last few weeks. I will be busy, as four of them are customs and I will have to re-create them in a two to three week window. Thanks to all my wonderful customers, who have given me the best complement of all, they have purchased my new designs. I am going to be working on some new items for a Diva and Mom open house. I will be posting some previews in the near future of some of the items I will feature in the open house. For now, here are three of the new designs that have done so well.

4 comments:

Sarah Hanners said...

The are all amazing!! I can see why they are selling so well! Love them all!

Sarah

bchicdesigns said...

Thx, Sarah, you are so sweet!

Louie

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

Yay Louie!!! So glad to see business is going so well.
HUGS!
Canela

bchicdesigns said...

Thanks you, Canela!

Hugs Back
Louie