Friday, July 18, 2008

JM Feature







Boutique Eccentricity is having it's very first launch, with the theme of Literary Treasures. A little known fact, if you all promise not to tell, is that my given name is Elouise, which I have hated. So after being nicknamed Louie in high school, have gone by Louie ever since. One thing that helped me tolerate my name was the adorable character Eloise, who lived on the top floor of the Plaza Hotel in NY. She is a mischievous little 6 year old, who is preoccupied with learning every one's business and executing clever pranks on the hotel guests. I have always enjoyed her fun loving spirit, feeling a little kinship with this sweet little character.

So guess who I chose to fashion my design after for the launch? Of course, it was Eloise. I picked the book, "Eloise in Paris"! Today I was surprised and overjoyed to be featured for my Eloise set in Journal Modiste!

Reagan Did a wonderful job of modeling and her cute faces that depict the character and charm of Eloise were so charming!!! I think this has turned out to be one of my favorites, from all the sets I have designed.

10 comments:

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

So cute Louie!!
Love the photos :o)
Canela

bchicdesigns said...

Thank you Canela, Reagan and I spent the day together, going to several sites for the pictures. When I bought her a treat for modeling, she chose the pink poodle, so we had to go take more pictures! heehee

Louie

candice said...

Very cute mom....I really love that fabric. That outfit is soooo cute!! Great job on the pics too :)

bchicdesigns said...

Thx Sweetie! A complement from you means everything to me!!!

mom (Louie)

Sarah Hanners said...

Congrats on the feature! The dress is adorable and I love the pics!

Sarah

bchicdesigns said...

Thank you Sarah, I had so much fun taking these pictures. Candice was so busy that I did the photo shoot myself, Reagan and I had a very fun day together. She did a wonderful job!!! (of course I am just a little partial).

Louie

Art Of The Craft Studios said...

Awesome Louie! LOVE your stuff, as you already know!!;-)

with greatest adimiration,
Gioncarla

bchicdesigns said...

Thanks, Gioncarla! You made my day!!!

Louie

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

What great memories for you and Regan Louie!
Hugs Canela

bchicdesigns said...

One of the great blessings of designing little girls clothing, had been the time I get to spend with them. It has created such a special, dear relationship and great memories with my granddaughters. I love that!!!

Thanks, Canela!

Louie