Sunday, August 10, 2008

**~ Feature with The Playground Divas ~**




I am doing a Guest Launch with the Group **~ The PlayGround Divas ~**. They have chosen a Halloween theme. I don't normally do themed sets, so it is fun to launch with other groups and stretch my creativeness. What a joy it was to wake up this morning and find that I have been featured in their group for my previewed set!
the Launch is on the 11th, so be sure and take a look at all the wonderful designers who have assembled for **~ The PlayGround Divas * Halloween Guest Launch ~**!



P.S. As an added bonus, this set is featured on Journal Modiste also!

3 comments:

Art Of The Craft Studios said...

AWESOME SET Louie!!! Halloween Couture is finally Defined!!! Way to go. I would never have dreamed that up in a million years.
***Bowing Down***

Sarah Hanners said...

Louie, That is so adorable!! I love it!

Sarah

bchicdesigns said...

Aha, thanks you both! Means alot to me!

Louie