Friday, January 23, 2009

Shadow Box Soldered Pendant with Zebra Print





(Click on the pictures to enlarge)


I Just Created a Shadow Box Style Charm! My first try at the Box style pendant. I have done some of the stacked glass, 3D style pendants, but have had this idea floating around in my head for a shadow Box Charm that would hold a blingy somethin/somethin. I had to really work and rework the solder to get it where I wanted it, but very rewarding and I really like the finished product.

I did learn a lot, and I think the next ones will even be better. I had to share on my blog, before listing in my etsy store. Thanks to my sweet baby girl, Candice, for the great pictures, anything would look wonderful on her!

I am selling both the pendant alone and as a blingy necklace in my shop, so for more pictures, go to my etsy shop by clicking on the link at the right hand side of my blog.

2 comments:

Heather Ales said...

Candice is your daughter? I followed her while she was with Junkitz! Now I'm following you because we both love soldering! Small small world!

bchicdesigns said...

Heather,
How funny is that! Yeah, Candice is my baby (not so much a baby anymore LOL). I just went to your etsy store WOW! Nice work! Love your charm designs! Isn't Etsy wonderful!
I started on ebay designing Children's clothing and evolved to soldered charms, which I LOVE designing!
I want to go visit your other bogs! Thanks for emailing me!
Louie