Monday, January 5, 2009

New Collage Pendants





I thought I would try some new style charms for Valentine's Day. My Dear Hubby got me a book about soldered charms for Christmas. He is so thoughtful, always trying to surprise me and give me something I would like. The author did some collage, 3D type charms. I have seen these around but have never tried any. You make them by stacking layers of glass and cutting out designs to put on each layer. They have never really been my style, but I thought it might be fun to try some.
I had just purchased some wonderful, new Valentine Designs, so have used some of them in the new charms. I really like the way the Ed Hardy and the Paper Doll Angel turned out, so am showing them here.

To View all the new designs, click on my etsy link at the right of my blog page.

2 comments:

Art Of The Craft Studios said...

you were so right about that Ed Hardy one! You so totally rock!

candice said...

So cute mom!! I love the 3-d look...the pic online doesn't do it justice. It's way cuter in person. I really like the Ed Hardy desing. So cool!!