Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Valentine Tee Shirts and Onesies






Candice and I made these Adorable T-shirts and Onesies for my etsy store. They would be perfect for Valentine's Day, or any day for that matter. I made these for my Granddaughters last year to wear to school for their Valentine Party and they have worn them constantly since then. The little girls love them and they get so many complements every time they wear them. Candice also made some as Lounge sets last year, matching the PJ bottoms with the fabric on the hearts.

Check out my etsy store to see all the designs and sizes. Just Click on the Etsy link on the right hand side of my blog. If you don't see the size, color combination, etc. that you would like, just email me and we can do a custom order.

1 comment:

Art Of The Craft Studios said...

These are SOOO adorable!!! Hope you have wonderful and greatly prosperous New Year!

Thanks for being my friend!
HUGS!
Gioncarla