Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Whole-Sailing Away!!!


A Little play on words! I feel like my eBusiness has caught a huge gust of wind in it's sails and is surging forward at fantastic speed! I am so excited to share a new opportunity that opened up for me, in my business.

First of all, I have to Proclaim the fantastic benefits of an etsy store! What a wonderful way to build a business, without all the expensive monthly costs of a brick and mortar store. Recently, I discovered another benefit of an etsy store, EXPOSURE! I have been contacted by several "Brick and Mortar" Boutiques, in different areas of the country, that were inquiring about wholesaling my charms to them. After some negotiations, I now have a wholesale business. It seems, "Brick and Mortar" businesses look for products on etsy. They can find original and creative product at a reasonable price for their stores.

This has turned out to be a fantastic opportunity for me! I am now wholesaling to a boutique in Utah, one in New Mexico and another here in Ariz. All of them found me and contacted me through my etsy store! What a fantastic benefit to the growth of my business. It has allowed me to grow at a fantastic rate and increase my sells.

Thank you, thank you, thank you e-Commerce (To view new designs, click on my etsy link on the right side of my blog)

1 comment:

Art Of The Craft Studios said...

Woohoo WTG Girl!!! Awww Im just sad that I wasnt the first to carry the BchicDesigns pendant ;-( better get off my Bhind and get cracking on opening that store huh? LMBO
So glad success has hit ya bigtime! Couldnt have happened to a better friend!
HUGS,
Gioncarla