Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas ornaments - show and tell






I made some Christmas ornaments for my etsy shop this year, so I decided to makes some for my little granddaughters. I tried to pick something they are into or doing for the theme on each. These were a lot of fun, I hope they like them. Thought I would show and tell here, before I give them away. Reagan has been taking piano lessons this year and is really enjoying learning to play. I am so proud of her! She has the same "problem" I did when I was taking lessons as a little girl taking piano; she plays by ear, not learning the notes. Her father played by ear, also! I made a little pink piano ornament for Rey Rey!

Sid is into Hello Kitty and Abbey loves Strawberry Shortcake, so that is what I made them. I had grandpa put their names and the year on the back to make them even more special. Can't wait to give them to the girls!

1 comment:

Art Of The Craft Studios said...

WOW! You have the luckiest Grandchildren in the world! All these cool charms on top of the fact that they have you as a grandmother. Pretty awesome!!!

Very cute!!!