Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Winner IS!

I was going to post the winner, first thing this morning, but had some unexpected company come down and stay the night. (A good, life long friend from Prescott) So I have been entertaining.
Now, down to business! I felt the fair thing to do would be to have my DH draw the name. Sooooooooo.......Drum roll please! LOL

The winner is PAM!

Thanks to everyone that commented, and for all the possitive, kind words. I wil do this again in the future, maybe with one of my boxes!

Pam, you mentioned 3 different charms, email me at sassiestyle@hotmail.com and I tell me which one you want and your address, so I can send you your charm!
Congrads!

1 comment:

mynewcreation said...

Hi, My name is Lissette & I own Funky Bums. I was at Shop Chic Boutique w/ you. Well if you are interested I would love to do a product trade. Please check out my tees at www.funkybums.com. They are adorable on both girls & boys & make great gifts. Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks!
lissette@funkybums.com