Monday, March 2, 2009

Candice's Challenge!



My Baby Girl (who isn't much of a baby anymore) posted a challenge on her blog. Candice amazes me with her talent. When she was little, My best friend, Marcia, and I taught tole painting classes and ran a trunk/home show business with our creations. Candice swore, then, she would never be "crafty". She was my least interested, and she claimed, least artistically talented child. Now she blows me away. She has more talent with design than anyone I know (other than maybe Curt). LOL

Ok, got off the subject a little, THE Challenge! Make something handmade and creative with Animal Prints. It is so funny to me that animal prints are so in right now. How fashion changes. I can remember when anyone other than call girls, or cheep hussies wouldn't be caught dead in animal print anything. Now it is all the rage!







I have been having so much fun with my "Outrageous" over the top, boxes, I decided to design one with Leopard Print and Pink Boa Feathers. I think this is my Fave. so thanks for the challenge, sweetie! Can't wait to load it in my etsy store! (to see more pics, just click on the Shabbie Chic Home store link on the right)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that is FABULOUS!

candice said...

WOW!!!!! that is incredible mom! I really love it. You went above & beyond for the crafty challenge. :)

You are amazing!!

I will post all the links on my blog tomorrow.

bchicdesigns said...

Ahhhhhh! Thanks guys, blushing here!

Kristi Smith said...

That is fantastic! So fun and hip. Love it!!!

annette said...

that is beautiful!! now I know where candice gets it from. can't to see what you come up with next.

Jill said...

Love how you manage to make leopard print look girly! Amazing. I'll have to look into your Etsy.

Keri said...

now this is SASSY!