Thursday, February 26, 2009

Diva Trinket Box and Frame






I went "out of the Box" when I made these new items for my etsy home store. I usually prefer more classic, SAFE LOL, within the lines sort of creating, but I was in an over the top mood the other day and I loved it. I had to run over to my Baby girl's (Candice) to get her opinion, I have to admit. I really liked them, but it was so different for me, I needed some reassurance. When she gave her overwhelming seal of approval, I was thrilled! The more I look at these, the more I love them! It will be hard to put them in my store and part with them. I plan to do a lot more of these "Diva" boxes and frames, they were so much fun!

To view more pictures, click on the link to the right for my Shabbie Chic Home Etsy Store!

No comments: