Monday, February 23, 2009

New Soldered Box Charms






I am really enjoying doing the soldered Box Charms. I find the more you practice with soldered charms, the better you get. It really does take some time and practice to get the solder smooth. It also took some time and practice to do the Box Charms and get the sides smooth and even on all sides. On these charms I put some silver and crystal charms in the box. The beveled glass really enriches the charms, giving them depth and shine as they catch the light.

I need to get busy and write the ebooks I have in mind. It is so hard to find the time to sit down and spend the time, I have been so busy with orders. I think I will enjoy the process, just need to make time and soon!


These new Box Charms will be added to my etsy store, so click on the Bchic Designs etsy store link on the right to view more pictures and purchase a charm.

No comments: