Friday, April 10, 2009

New Items for my Home Store





I have had so many wholesale charm orders, lately, I haven't been able to work on getting my Etsy Home Decor store going. I am not complaining, mind you! I am very thankful for the success of my charm business. It is the bread and butter. I had a break in charm orders, so first, I cleaned my House. Ha Then I worked a whole day on frames and boxes for my home store. I really enjoy making the boxes and frames. I feel my creativeness exploding when I design them. A lot of the charm design is digital design, which is fun, but the frames and boxes, I get to create with my eyes, hands and imagination. I love that.

I wanted to share a frame and box I just added to my Etsy Home Store. I really LOVE the way the Fleur de lis Frame turned out. I want to keep it! When I have a few extra moments, I might have to make one for myself. Ha, what a laugh, who am I kidding?

To view my Etsy Home creations, clink on the Shabbie Chic Home Etsy Store link to the right!

1 comment:

Art Of The Craft Studios said...

OMGosh! I love that pritty N Pink box!!! Girl, you just keep amazing me!!!

BIG HUGS!

Gioncarla