Sunday, April 19, 2009

Glitter Box Charms and more!





I am adding a lot of NEW charms to my etsy store. I had a wholesale customer who wanted some glitter charms. So, you know me, I go get glitter and try my hand at it. I swear, the best ideas for charms come from my customers. The Breakfast at Tiffany's charm was a huge hit, and they have been flying out the door!

So, Now I will be offering GLITTER CHARMS. These are a few of the new designs I will be listing this next week, in my etsy store.

~ Other New Charms ~

I also did some new Blingy, Crystal and Silver charms in a Shadow Box Charm and a New stacked glass 3D Eiffel Tower Charm with a Zebra background. I really like the way they turned out, they are very DRAMATIC!








~ To View more pictures of my new charms ~

Click on my Bchic Design Etsy Store to the right.

No comments: