Saturday, May 2, 2009

Shadow Box Charms ~ All the Rage!





I have been doing a lot of the Shadow Box Charms in my shop, they seem to be all the rage at the moment. The only problem is that my wholesale clients have been wanting them also and I can't always find the same blingy charms to go inside. I need to find a wholesale outlet for the bling, for sure.

Right now, every where I go, I look for necklaces, earrings, etc. that have bangle. If I can find a bracelet with several charms, I feel I have hit the jackpot! Tilley's has been a fantastic place to find trendy and fun bling at a fantastic price. The thicker charms don't work as well, so I tried something new and glued the bling on the outside of the soldered box. An example is on the Betsey Johnson style necklace I created.

For a look at more pictures and my complete selection of Shadow box charms, clink on the Bchic Designs Etsy Store link on the right.

1 comment:

Art Of The Craft Studios said...

AWESOME!!! Yes I even am seeing them here in behind-the-times-albuquerque!!....you've got the hot item there!
I am so proud of you and your success!
Hey do ya mind if I ride your wave and say "I knew Louie back in the day and I taught her everything don't you know" ROFL *bad bad bad me!*

I just love you! So glad I can call you friend even after you found out all about my stupid sense of humor!;-)